Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A Special Angel

A SPECIAL ANGEL!
Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born.The child asked God, They tell me you are sending meto earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live therebeing so small and helpless?"
God replied, "Among the many angels, I chose one. Yourangel will be waiting for you and will take care ofyou."
The child further inquired, "But tell me, here inheaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smileto be happy."
God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will alsosmile for you everyday. And you will feel your angel'slove and be very happy."
Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be ableto understand when people talk to me if I don't knowthe language?"
God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautifuland sweet words you will ever hear, and with muchpatience and care, your angel will teach you how tospeak."
And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"
God said, "Your angel will place your hands togetherand will teach you how to pray."
I've heard that on Earth there are bad men. Who willprotect me?"
God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it meansrisking it's life."
But I will always be sad because I will not see youanymore."
God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about meand will teach you the way to come back to me, eventhough I will always be next to you."
At that moment there was much peace in heaven, butvoices from Earth could be heard and the childhurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, pleasetell me my angel's name."
Her name is not important. You will simply call her
"Mom".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home