Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A good wife...

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. -Rodney Dangerfield A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. -Milton Berle
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.
A man placed an ad in the classifieds: Wife wanted.The next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: You can have mine.
80% of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
Losing a wife can be very hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
How do most men define marriage? An expensive way to get your laundry done for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home